A step further into your personal yoga practice, 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training at Ashtanga Vinyasa Rishikesh Yoga Teacher Training allows the students to take a dip deeper into the yoga world. Give a professional edge to your qualification of 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training with this advanced Yoga Alliance certified Yoga course. The way to tranquillity & complete freedom was never paved so clearly before.
Get an intermediate level of training in this field and while you recollect your yoga learnings from the previous cycle, inhale the new information smoothly. Offering best 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, Ashtanga Vinyasa Rishikesh Yoga Teacher Training commits to deliver heightened results. In 6 weeks, our traditional yoga gurus will brush your skills and add on to them, transforming your whole being.
MODULES TAUGHT IN 300 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
- Deeper studies of yogic philosophy
- Harder and intermediate poses in yoga taken up
- Ashtanga Vinyasa & Hatha Yoga practiced with longer hold durations
- Refined meditative practices adopted and taught
- Connections of body and their relation to the mind is also taken up
- Greater emphasis of correct postures (asanas) is laid
- Cleansing process are further defined
- Flow of energy and universe laws explained
- Chakras, their placement and their workings
- Pranayama or flow of breath controlled with greater emphasis in the asanas
- Teaching practices & their correlation to the students mind
- Dealing with multiple student types
This deeper level of training is best suited to those yogis & yoga instructor who want revive their connection. Dealing with various hindrances, 300 yoga teacher training course at our school will grant you the key to success in the field of yoga education. A higher level of confidence and power to overcome obstacles makes you the winning horse.
300 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING ALSO COVERS
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training follows traditional and modern techniques in 300 hour YTTC to make every student the best yoga teacher. Here are some of more techniques that we cover in this course:
- Iyengar yoga:The famous yoga guru, Iyengar form of yoga is explained and taught for greater enhancement
- Breathing practices:New form of pranayama is also taught Greater exposure to advanced teaching practices Human body & its anatomy deciphered
- Mantras:Verbal songs & saying are taught to achieve a higher level of living and peace Fast paced yoga to extract faster results is also undertaken
- Advance mudras:Kechri mudras, Sambhavi mudra, Eye mudras etc.